A Xiaomi Mi A1 Blasts while being charged. Owner of the Xiaomi Mi A1 was not hurt when the incident happened.
Previously Samsung galaxy note 9 was caught fire even if it is not charging, note 9 was kept in the purse of his owner. The owner filed a lawsuit against Samsung for this incident and is seeking compensation for damages suffered.
Xiaomi Mi A1 BLASTS
Recently one guy shared incident on MIUI forum about Xiaomi mi A1 explosion when it kept on charging along with images of a damaged phone which is horribly burnt.
Damaged Mi A1 is 8 months old and its owner didn’t saw any issue for his phone such a heating issue or any charger related issue. On the night that the phone exploded, the owner had attached the Mi A1 to the charger. He was clearly jolted in the night by the blast but decided to ignore it and went back to sleep. When he woke up in the morning, he saw that the smartphone had exploded and was seriously damaged.
As you can see in the images, the protecting case was burnt around the block where the battery is located. The smartphone’s display, however, appears to be considerably free of any damage. Fortunately, the smartphone was placed at some distance from the owner, so he did not bear any damages from the explosion.
The owner of the Mi A1 has informed the incident to Xiaomi and is expecting to receive compensation from the company. As of now, Xiaomi has not declared any official statement with regards to the incident of Xiaomi Mi A1 Blasts.