New iPad Pro 2018 has Face ID, USB-C, starts at $799, available Nov. 7
Face ID is debuted in Apple’s new iPad Pro, available in 11- and 12.9-inch sizes, the home button is no more in iPad after iPhone.
Apple launched its latest iPad Pro lineup at Tuesday’s event in Brooklyn. The iPad Pro now comes in three sizes:
- The 11-inch model that starts at $799 (£769, AU$1,229)
- The redesigned 12.9-inch version that now starts at $999 (£969, AU$1,529)
- that remains priced at $649 (£619, AU$979).
New design featuring rounded corners, and thinner bezels with a glossy look.
New iPad Pro 2018 has Apple’s Face ID authentication technology, and old charging docs now replaced by USB-C.
Here’s everything aboutNew iPad Pro 2018:
- New models available in 11-inch ($799) and 12.9-inch ($999) sizes, both 5.9mm thick
- New design with rounded corners and no home button
- Support for Face ID (but no notch!)
- A12X Bionic processor with 8 cores, support for Neural Engine
- Supports output for 5K displays
- Up to 1TB of storage
- 4 speakers
- New swipe-based user interface and support for split-view
- Available now for preorder, ships Nov. 7