Dark Souls Remastered will hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 25.
Nintendo Switch version of Dark Souls Remastered revealed surprisingly in the Direct event.
Dark Souls Remastered is being developed by From Software, the studio who developed the original base trilogy, not by the third-party studio. You can play A Dark Souls remaster in 60 frames-per-second on PS4 and Xbox One and in 4K resolution on my PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.
After dark souls 2, Dark Souls Remastered will make it massive entrance in gaming era.
- Read here: Horizon Zero Down Review
- Read here: Top 15 Facts About Domains Name System
Rumoured on the internet about Dark Souls Remastered price was $60 but it listed on Amazon for $40, So we can expect this will be available for gamers at $40 with some additional contains such as exclusive characters or maybe something more interesting.
Bandai Namco also assures enhanced visuals on the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X systems.
Here’s a division of resolution and framerate for Dark Souls
- Xbox One (1080p, 60 fps)
- PlayStation 4 (1080p, 60 fps)
- Xbox One X (Upscaled 4K, 60 fps)
- PlayStation 4 Pro (Upscaled 4K, 60 fps)
- PC (Native 4K, all textures 2K unconverted, 60 fps)
- Nintendo Switch (TV mode: 1080p, 30 fps; Handheld mode: 720p 30 fps)
For PC Gamer, New computer games with high graphics are not less than heaven. Let’s Have fun with Dark Souls Remastered and enjoy the gameplay.