Creator of Android Andy Rubin teases bezel-less phone
Bezel-less phones are, if the internet is to be believed, the actual next big thing. And as we know, Andy Rubin is currently at the helm of a stealthy startup (gagging sounds) that is building said Big Thing. Now, thanks to a tweet published by Mr. Rubin himself just a few minutes ago, you can see it – albeit just a corner. Neat-o.
Source will break down some of my thoughts and observations based on this photo.(from Android Police).
- It is a Smartphone
- It can be fit into any human’s hand
- There is not much – barely any, even! – bezel around the display
- At least the top-right corner, I cannot speak to other corners, which may contain
- there is no front facinf camera right now
- There does seem to be a speaker grille-like-thing in the middle
- I can see a button, maybe a volume rocker?
- That looks like a lovely floral wallpaper, Andy
- This photo was taken at 1:57 PM – probably
- What is “LTE+”? (apparently it’s just LTE Advanced)
- Charge your battery